Russian for Hospitality Industry Course Overview
Course Duration:10 month / 100 hours
Modern Learning Materials:Interactive exercises, Pronunciation practice, Accent correction and more
Working Languages:Russian - English
Requirements:No previous knowledge required, Internet connection, Google Chrome web browser
Learn Russian Language for Hospitality Industry
Russian Language for Hospitality Industry is made for complete beginners who work in the travel and tourism sector and need Russian for communication with tourists of the hotels, restaurants, tourist agencies: managers, receptionists, waiters, barmens, sport-instructors, tour-leaders, medical personal. There is a general rule of successful business - the staff members should know the languages of their clients. This course is your first step in the Russian language world.
Goals: familiarize with the Russian alphabet and reading rules. Development of grammatical basis and basic language and communication skills in professionally relevant situations, as well as psychological-cultural training for work and communication with Russian tourists.
- Russian Alphabet - getting started;
- Meeting tourists. At the airport;
- Accommodation in the hotel, resort;
- Resort, hotel. Provided services;
- Recreation and entertainment;
- Sightseeing tours, excursion trips;
- At the restaurant, coffee shop;
- Sports and active recreation;
- Medical assistance at the resort;
- Departure and leave-taking of tourists.